Friday, January 6, 2012

Favorite Fridays

Friday is here!
Today's Favorite is my beloved crunchy snack, Veggie Chips.




"veggie chips, veggie chips, I love my veggie chips" -see- I even made my own song I sing while I'm eating them they are that good!
You can purchase them at any store that has them in stock any Trader Joe's food stores in the chips aisle for about $3.98. They are light puff chip snacks that are like an air crisp. You can pair them with different dips like ranch, fresh salsa, herb mix, and so on or eat them alone.
My boyfriend and I eat them all the time when I shop at Trader Joe's. There are three different "flavors" of chips: Tomato, Potato, and Vegetable. I BELIEVE that you can taste them, but Mati thinks they taste all the same just with different coloring. Recently after munching on a bag I suprised him with after getting out of work late, he agrees the three variations of taste :) haha. My fave is the Tomato one NOM NOM NOM.
If you want to stop snacking on Doritos, Cheetos, y Fritos, try these light snacks that can hit your snack spot and a lot less artery clogging healthier.


Eat more Kale on your Friday nights,
K

No comments: