Happy New Year!
Welcome 2012! I'm soo happy it is a new year. 2011 was a happy year overall, but the last few months left of 2011 was just killing me. If all I need is to believe that this new year will bring better things & opportunities for myself, then I'll take it.
I've been really busy without internet for a week or so and haven't been able to post like I wanted! Mati moved out of his house on the 1st and is now at his parents house. I miss him already. Knowing him, he will get aggitated living with his parents & younger brothers and want to leave. His next option is Argentina in February for a month visit, then if he gets the call, he will move to Germany for a job in March. I guess it is what it is... but I can't help to shed tears everytime I think about it.
In my mind, 2012 is going to be rough. Not only because it MIGHT be the zombie apocalypse end of the world, but there is so much going on in my head that I want to accomplish but have little patience. I continue to hope and pray that this new year will have better opportunities and things for me to come. But I think my way of thinking is to "not expect anything, that way you will never be disappointed". So here we go 2012. Hopefully we will all remain for 2013 and so on. I just think the Mayans ran out of stone characters for their 2012 section of the calendar... HEY! Remember in Y2K (2000) when everyone thought the world would end because all the digital clocks in the world weren't programmed for the millenium?!? YEAH.
Eat your Kale,
xox K
No comments:
Post a Comment