"Leave me be! Unless you're selling Mint Thins, then we'll talk.."
I need to go christmas shopping! Have you gone yet? My mother and her husband finished their christmas shopping a day after Thanksgiving. Now THAT's planning ahead for ya. I'm a bit of a procrastinator by nature, so I'll usually pull it all together last minute. This year I'm SUPER broke. So it's definitely that time of year to get creative! I'm planning to frame nice photos of me and family (photo frames @ Big Lots or Ross under $15 bucks max), wallet size photos of Matias & me for him (we barely have pics together), my cousin loves designing her nails so I found a cute $5 travel nail dryer @ Big Lots, a new chef coat with Mati's name embroidered, and a cheap cloth lanyard for his keys so he can stop misplacing the 2 keys he has on a ring haha. I'll also look for a small keychain light so he can see in the dark.
Oh! Mati always complains of his tired, aching, pretty gross feet because he is on his feet working in the kitchen for long hours. Body Oasis in Torrance has a deep tissue/soak/scrub foot bath for $40 for 1 hr. I know he'll definitely appreciate that! :) here's their website: www.bodyoasisdayspa.com
I also want to send christmas cards to Mati's parents & his grandparents in Argentina. They came to visit this past summer in June and stayed for almost a month. They were so sweet despite the language barrier. My spanglish certainly helped and complicated things, but whattaya gonna do? haha. His grandparents even insisted on buying me expensive beaded sandals from the Gap. I've never spent money frivously and paying $45+change for a pair of Gap sandals would never be an option for me right now. I was extremely grateful for their kind gesture since they only had known me a week. According to Mati, they hear from him how kind and great I am so they love me because Mati loves me. aaaawwwww!
I will send them a professional picture we took together at my mother's wedding this past July. I also have a few gift cards of christmas & birthdays past that I've forgotten to use! I can totally roam around Kohl's and H&M for gifts. I don't mind using money given to me for my loved ones. xox!
BUT, I'm keeping my ITunes $15 giftcard... need to update my out-of-date tunes! :)
Despite the everyday, stay CHEERFUL, be MERRY, & follow through with your goals this year before the new year is here. It's fast approaching...
Eat your KALE,
xox K

No comments:
Post a Comment