Well since then, I've always gone back to the site to look at petitions I would like to add my support to with my signature. You can also see other supporters signatures from different countries the second they sign. It feels good to at least be able to change people's lives by a click of your mouse & your support to their dire issues. Every Monday, I will post a petition that I want to share with you. Or you can go on the site yourself & make a change.

http://www.change.org/petitions/chick-fil-a-stop-bullying-small-business-owners#
PRETTY COOL company name if you ask me ;)
Popeye, eat your heart out!
This Eco-friendly, small t-shirt business located in Vermont has a mission to promote food messages. The logo above has been Bo Muller-Moore's t-shirt design for more than 10 years & has recently applied a trademark to the company name.
Chick-fil-A has OTHER plans. They are a multi-million dollar fast food chain with their logo "Eat Mor Chikin" plastered on billboards and commercials.
Honestly, I do not like Chick-fil-A. Alright shoot me! It tastes so...plain. The fries are definitely not up to par with my standards of fries. I am a fry lover so McD's is my fix haha. The chain is really popular in the south and I lived in Texas for 1 1/2 yrs in 2009. I tried it once, never went back. Same goes for you,
Back to the story, so Chick-fil-A wants to
Please sign the petition if you think this is absurd on Chick-fil-Plain's part & help this small business keep its deserved slogan. Told ya about the Kale!
Eat more Kale,
xox K
No comments:
Post a Comment