Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My "first" time!

   Hello all! I have been inspired to create my own blog. I have made many before, but never kept up the maintenance and motivation to blog. I have soo much to say & very little people who have time to hear it! I use to keep a diary when I was a young girl, then a journal in my teens, and now the infamous BLOG...
I love to write. Anything from my feelings, thoughts, to secrets, songs, and poetry. I feel writing is such a creative art form for anyone to express themselves. Many people are too nervous to speak out, so writing and/or blogging is a great tool for many, including myself. Here, I want to be able to just blog about what I am thinking of or dreaming of at the moment & share. I also want to share a few websites I follow and maybe share an interest with you.


I have an amazing boyfriend named Matias who is from Argentina and is an aspiring chef. I was born & raised in California. We have the SAME BIRTHDAY 2 years apart (March 7th) & our moms have the SAME NAME (Marissa y Marisa). We have a cat named Nikolas "Niko" & my dog Codi. I will be blogging a lot about him and my pets since they are all a part of my everyday life and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them all to pieces! I wish to share all my hopes, dreams, and wishes I have for us to continue living this wonderous life. We will go through struggles, ups and downs, but hopefully venting out my feelings and thoughts here, I can have more of a clearer mind and make good decisions along the way.

Codi y Niko

My site is called "Eat Ur Kale" because my family nickname is "Kale" short for Kala (pronounced Kay-La)& food has been a huge part of my life with my bf Mati. Also, I'm from Los Angeles (KaL.A.).
Plus, I've heard Kale is much healthier for you than Spinach ;)

Enjoy! Also, leave a comment if you'd like. I love hearing opinions and stories!

No comments: