I seem to rock the hairstyle quite often as well!
"Will lick a fake ice cream cone for a braid, yo."
I can't get enough of a good braid! It can be super diverse or super simple, and has a touch of femininity to it that I love. For girls with long hair, such as mine, it's an easy hairstyle to keep back your precious locks. I even use a braid as a hair tool! My hair is naturally thick and curly due to my filippino and Black roots. So I tend to flat iron my hair normally. But when I want a wavy, beachy look:
- Wash & semi-dry my hair
- Pull my hair into a tight braid
- Keep it for a few hours & let it dry , flat ironing my bangs & a few loose strands
Viola! A super cute beachy wavy look to your hair that is very simple.



No comments:
Post a Comment